![]() |
| Star Fox AU OC Redesign Art By Me |
I will be scrapping the whole isekai and reincarnation idea and keep Startasia as a OC-focused fanfic. While I do like the idea of female-centric isekai/reincarnation fanfics, I do not think I would not able to pull it off. Switching between the Past Life! OC! thoughts and the isekai / reincarnated OC! perspectives would get too overwhelmed for me and focusing only on my OC's perspective would also get too boring.
So far, I've played Star Fox 64 or a least tried to play the darn game, but I give up on it as I suck at the game and watched some walkthroughs of the Star Fox games and the fangame, Event Horizon and the research on the game characters and the lore. Taking notes for the "This event happens in the game!" moment with my Past Life! OC! thoughts would be too much for me to write. So, instead, I will be using the Research / Game Walkthroughs / Lore / Event Horizon videos as references to events in Startasia. There is a chance I may add a few of original ones that has nothing to do with the Star Fox games.
The portrayals of the Star Fox characters will be my own portrayals/fanon of them in Startasia as their portrayals would revolved around the OC storyline. I will try my best to keep the characters in character (canon) which it would be a absentminded thing for me to handle. Ehhh.
I will be renaming my main OC, Suzanna to Lucina. Let's say Suzanna is the original Lucina with a past life (isekai) and Lucina is my revamped Suzanna without the whole isekai and reincarnation thing and would just be a regular OC (fan character).
For the ones who have no idea what is a fan character, you can read these stamps on DeviantART to learn more. The OC term is just used more for a fandom OC.
Honestly, I feel more comfortable with the changes for the AU. Now, I shall design and write female OCs for a group of Villainesses for the AU.

No comments:
Post a Comment